Monday, 28 September 2015

Sea compost

I cant say enough of this product. its a miracle I couldn't understand why my friends had a monster lush garden  growing. They put there crop in a week  later than mine. I had new soil  compost  and manure all that great stuff  but still their garden was lush  plants looked like they were on steroids. and it flourished and rewarded them with lots of veggies.I admit it I was jealous. So I asked them what it is that they were doing differently. My friends  said  oh we put in a product called Sea compost and they themselves were blown away by how there garden  was doing. So this year I put it in my garden  and wow is all I got to say. I had a monster lush garden too. and now I tell every body about this product  it is a great fertilizer and top dressing for your garden  its a mixture of peat , seaweed, and shrimp.I love this stuff and will continue  using this product for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment